- God designed humanity in two halves in order to glorify and enjoy Him in a way that is very good
- God is our leader and defender
- God is our helper and nurturer
- Christ renews men and women into the identify which He has given them
Family Discussion Questions:
- How many parts did God create humanity in - and what are those parts?
- Though God never reveals Himself as a mother, in what ways would humanity be unable to fully image Him without womanhood?
- Holiness involves embracing and expressing the gender which God gives a person by one’s anatomy. How would you teach and explain that using Scripture?
- What are the two ditches which we could fall into when considering culture when asking what it means to live as a man or a woman?
- How does God’s design for the church honour the dignity of maleness and femaleness?
- What would you say to someone who is struggling to embrace God’s design for marriage or for gender? What is the offer of the Gospel to that person?