- The Lord's kindness toward those who have forfeited the world
- The bountiful provision for the family of God
- The provision of a perfectly suited redeemer
Family Discussion Questions:
(For use with your own family as well as with the church family)
- Did Ruth pay for Boaz's kindness by giving up her life in Moab?
- What does seeking refuge under the wings of the Lord mean?
- Does God promise to restore all that we've lost because of the Gospel? How?
- What have you given up because of the Gospel? Has the Lord begun to restore that?
- How can your life better be used to care for those who have lost part of their life because of the Gospel?
- What were the different ways a kinsman redeemer was to act on behalf of a family in the Old Testament?
- How is Jesus perfectly suited to be the kinsman redeemer for the whole family of God?