- Done before God (vs 5 - 6)
- Done sincerely (vs 7 -8)
- Desires God's will (vs 9 - 13)
- Demonstrated towards others (vs 14 - 15)
- Deserving of rewards (vs 16 - 18)
Family Discussion Questions:
- What makes how we worship different than other virtues like patience?
- Who was the example of worship given? Can you think of any others?
- What is in a name? What does God's name being holy mean?
- What does the "your kingdom come" mean? How is it related to the story of Scripture?
- What two ways do true worshipers show their love for God?
- Why do you think the Bible promises believers rewards?