- Christ made God Visible
- Christ made the Message of God Visible
- Christ made the Message of God Complete
Family Discussion Questions:
Younger and Older:
- Why are humans not able to see God?
- When Jesus was walking with disciples on the road to Emmaus after He rose from the dead, what was he showing them in every part of the Old Testament Bible?
- Why does the Word of God becoming flesh mean that there will be no more books to be added to the Bible?
- What is an Apostle, and what did the "word becoming flesh" do to change the way God revealed Himself through them compared to the Old Testament prophets?
- What do we mean when we say that Jesus is the content of the Word of God? Why is this a blow to the proud and a balm to the lowly?
- If we "look" at the testimony of Jesus' life, we can see God. How is this terrifying for those who don't belong to Him and yet a joy for those who do?
- How is the sufficiency of the Word of God a comfort to the confused and suffering?