- Zion honours the living parable of the Gospel of Jesus
- Zion uses God's provisions but doesn't worship them
- The Lord is the Supply of Zion
Family Discussion Questions:
Younger and Older:
- In this piece of the Bible, there are commands from God. What reason did He just give for obeying these commands?
- How are we able to fight against sins about marriage and money when the world loves these sins so much?
- Why do we not need to worry about money?
- What were some of the ways marriage was being dishonoured in the first century that we can see in Scripture?
- What are the ways in which marriage is being dishonoured in our culture and how would we show that Christ has redeemed us into His Kingdom?
- How is the image of God and of redemption built into marriage and why does this make it so important to honour?
- What does it mean for God to be your helper and how does this help us to be content?
- How does remembering the coming destruction of the kingdom of the world help us to renounce sins of money and marriage?