- The sweet task of reminding God's people of who God is and who they are
- The sweet gift of brothers and sisters who remind you of who God is and who you are
- Would the gifts purchased with Christ's blood reach every fibre of your being
Family Discussion Questions:
- What has God put you into a church family to do for them?
- What has God put you into a church family to receive from them?
- When you trust in Jesus, who are you united to?
- Which group of new brothers and sisters would the Philippians be surprised to have received greetings from?
- Why is greeting people a very important part of the Sunday worship service?
- Which piece of this letter challenged you the most in your calling to walk in a manner worthy of the Gospel of Christ?
- Which piece of this letter gave you the deepest encouragement in the Gospel?
- What connects the concepts of fellowship and joy and Gospel in this letter?
- A good definition of "grace" is to receive what you don't deserve. Why parts of the Gospel are missing if we only think of this as forgiveness of sins?
- What are the two truths which are communicated with the word "saint"?