- Parenting reflects God's relationship won by Jesus for each one who trusts in Him
- Parenting reflects God's nurturing love for those who are utterly dependant upon Him
- Parenting reflects God's insistence that His dear people walk in His ways
- God gives children so that parents might lead them to be children of God
- The Bible shows how God has cared for and shown love to every human ever. Does that mean that everyone is a child of God?
- How does a person become a child of God?
- How does a young baby's need for her parents help us to understand of our need for God?
- How does a good mom's care for her children help us to understand how God cares for us?
- God calls parents to commit to being righteous and to insist that their kids follow them. How does that help us to understand the relationship that a Christian has with God?
- What would God's Word say to a parent who wants their kids to follow another Christian's example instead of their example?
- What are some ways that parents might be tempted to work hard to make their kids be like them that are not important?
- What would God's Word say to a parent whose children don't trust Jesus? Does obeying God's commands for parenting guarantee success?
- In what way should we work hard to always have a relationship with God that is like a baby's with their parent?
- In what way should we work hard to move away from a relationship with God that is like a baby's with their parent?