- Jesus Was Our Good Neighbour
- Pursue Relationships That Honour God, but Avoid Relationships That Dishonour God - Proverbs 16:29
- Value Your Neighbour's Help, but Don't Take Advantage of Them - Proverbs 27:10; Proverbs 25:17
- Speak Well, but True, of Your Neighbour - Proverbs 25:9; Proverbs 29:5
- God Desires Through Neighbours to Bring Many Sons and Daughters to Himself - Acts 17:24
- How did Jesus become our neighbour?
- When Jesus died for us, we weren't simply neighbours - we were enemies of God. Is that hard for you to think about? What emotion does it stir up within you?
- Is it un-Christ-like to avoid your neighbour if he dishonours the Lord when you are together?
- Why would you be tempted to ignore the help of your neighbour and go to someone else?
- What are ways that a person could take advantage of their neighbour's kindness?
- In what ways might you be tempted to talk in ways that aren't true about your neighbour - both positively and negatively?
- Can you think of some people who are your 'neighbours' - whose lives are connected to you but you aren't close? Would you begin to pray that God would make them a brother or sister in Christ?
- Who was it that God connected your life to that led to you hearing of the Gospel and became a child of God?