- The invitation to leave and dine with God
- The feast provided or the feast taken
- The feast of humility or the feast of pride
- The feast of death or the feast of life
- Both Wisdom and Folly call out to foolish people; what does Folly encourage fools to do with their foolishness? What does Wisdom encourage fools to do with their foolishness?
- Where did the food from Wisdom's feast come from? How about the food served by Folly?
- What is the attitude at the feast of Wisdom compared to the attitude at the feast of Folly?
- What is the end result of the feast of Folly? What is the end result of the feast of Wisdom?
- How is a foolish person able to join God's feast?
- How does the command to leave and dine help us to think about our decisions and reactions in our life?
- In conflicts?
- In work?
- In parenting?
- With pleasure?
- With friendships?