- Only God is sovereign, eternal, and all-knowing
- God's Will is that by trusting in Christ we would be saved to the uttermost
- Humbly rest in God's "Will of Providence"
- Commit to obeying God's "Will of Holiness"
- Is it wrong to make plans for the future?
- How would the knowledge that the future is in God's hands humble us?
- How would the knowledge that we may stand before God tomorrow change how we make our plans?
- What is the Will of God for the lives of every believer?
- What purpose for your own life competes with God's purpose for your life?
- What is the difference between God's "Will of Providence" and God's "Will of Holiness"?
- Which of the two "Wills" of God can we know for sure?
- Does God's "Will of Providence" ever not happen?
- How does knowing the purpose of God's "Will of Providence", even if we don't know what the plan is, help us face suffering? How does this help us face enjoyable things?